Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Off!

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to check in before I fly out tomorrow morning, cause I may not have internet access for a few days once I am in Auckland. I fly out at the crack of dawn tomorrow (Thursday) from Traverse City to Detroit, then to LAX, and finally the wonderful 13 hour flight to Auckland. I will arrive there around 5 AM on Saturday, yet it will still be Friday here, which means I will be flying into the FUTURE. Pretty cool. :-)

Anyway, thanks to those who are following me, and invite anyone who may know me. I'll check back in once things get settled over there. I love you all, and thanks for all of your support! See you in a few days!

-Connor

1 comment:

  1. haha, the future.

    It's funny cuz it's true.

    does your memory work backwards?

    ReplyDelete